Description: It is a job to provide the utmost Japanese culture to our high income class customers from overseas, by suggesting services and adjusting schedules and conditions.
- Native level in Japanese, business or higher level in English (Above TOEIC950, TOEFL IBT 105)
- Can use Word, Excel, and quickly respond to SNS such as LINE
- The National Examination for Certified Travel Service Supervisor (Domestic or General)
- Translator license
- Knowledge in various services for the high income class
- Domestic trip service experience in a travel agency
- Concierge or customer service experience in a hotel or credit card company
- Experience as CEO / executive secretaries
Specifics: You will be in charge of a very important job as a stakeholder.
- Suggesting services based on the inquires and demands of our customers
- Adjusting schedules and conditions with the culture providers (restaurant, tea-ceremony room, artists etc.)
- Arranging various requests from our customers such as transportation and meals.
Being able to provide your own PC as well as having WIFI in your home is also required.