In addition to planning for private events, we are highly experienced in developing itineraries, curating cultural experiences, and handling complicated logistics for MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions) events. Whether it’s an exclusive gathering for executives or an “inspiration trip,” we will work closely with you to produce a seamless and inspirational event that goes above and beyond your expectations.


Implementing a cultural experience into your event can be a great way to entertain guests and allow participants to bond. Through past experiences we have also found that our experiences in particular often also serve as a catalyst, helping to inspire creative thinking while providing the perfect ice-breaker and refresher. We can provide experiences for any number of guests you may have - just let us know what you have in mind. We have divided our experiences into three main categories: incentive trips, team building, and modern concept. Below we have highlighted just one experience from each category.




What the guests usually see at the counter is 5% of the work; the remaining 95% are unseen efforts. In this activity the chef will openly share these secrets which are not normally shared with the guests. The most common feedback we hear from our guests are that they won’t be able to enjoy sushi the same way as before.


Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 12.06.07.png

Ikebana Flower Arranging

The Ikebana artisan will lead the guests to discover a new appreciation for nature and surrounding objects, bringing a sense of peace and harmony. Ikebana has been prided as a Japanese art form that fuses the body, spirit, and nature together, and you will realize your work as a reflection of yourself.




Collaborating with Sharp, we have developed a special team-building workshop from scratch to share the most up-to-date technology updates from Japan. The guests will also have an opportunity to hear hidden stories about its creation directly from the developers of the robot.

Keep in mind that almost all of our regularly offered experiences can be modified to accommodate MICE groups.
For specific requests, please contact us using the request form below.

OUR CLIENTS (Alphabetical Order):

American Express, ASICS, BCCJ, Canon, Cartier (Richemont), Conrad, CBRE, Chandelier Creative, Christian Dior, CLSA (Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia), Eisai, Estée Lauder, Google, Hasbro, Harvard Business School, Harvard Kennedy School, Hyatt, IDEO, JAGUAR, JTB, Lexus, L'Oréal, Lombard Odier, Louis Vuitton, Mandarin Oriental, McKinsey & Company, MIT Media Lab, MIT Sloan School of Management, NIKE, Palace Hotel, Penninsula, PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia, Rejuvenation (Williams-Sonoma), The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Slush Asia, SpAce, UBS AG, Unilever, Vox Media, etc.


Utilize our inquiry form and get started planning your next MICE event. Whether it’s one of our cultural experiences at an exclusive venue or an event customized to your liking, here's the place to start!

*Please note that we ask our clients to take into consideration the timing in planning their events. For those who do not request a custom design package, please contact us at least 30 days in advance of your desired event date. Clients who request a custom design package should book with us at least 60 days in advance.